The Top Ten Best-Selling Vehicles of 2023 So Far
As we approach the end of July, all signs point to this year being a strong one for the automotive industry. Many carmakers are enjoying double-digit sales growth over 2022.
But which makes and models have been especially popular with buyers so far in 2023? A recent Car and Driver study shows the following vehicles sold the most units in the first half of the year:
- Ford F-Series: 382,893 units sold
- Chevrolet Silverado: 264,070 units sold
- Ram Pickup: 223,049 units sold
- Tesla Model Y: 190,500 units sold
- Toyota RAV4: 187,017 units sold
- Honda CR-V: 163,697 units sold
- Toyota Camry: 150,742 units sold
- Nissan Rogue: 147,745 units sold
- GMC Sierra: 143,008 units sold
- Jeep Grand Cherokee: 124,956 units sold
The fusionZONE team will be keeping a close eye on these numbers as 2023 progresses. If you want us to keep you updated, stay tuned to our LinkedIn page!