Your equipment dealership has lots of moving parts. In an average week, you and your team must manage stock levels, generate spec sheets, track invoices, schedule maintenance, and much more. The long list of tasks to complete can quickly become overwhelming. At least, it can if you don’t have Karmak Fusion.
What Is Karmak Fusion?
Karmak Fusion is an end-to-end Microsoft Windows dealer management system (or DMS). It offers all the data, alerts, and tools you need to run your business efficiently and profitably. Here are just a few of the modules and integrations included in the Karmak DMS:
Fusion Parts provides equipment dealerships like yours with all the tools needed to maximize profits, control stock, and make real-time, data-driven inventory decisions. Once you load your inventory into its backend (Unity API), it allows you to:
- Accurately identify fast- and slow-moving parts
- Substitute parts to prevent lost sales
- Increase traffic and move stock with promotional pricing
- Transfer units between warehouses without errors
- Speed up customer service for backordered inventory, and
- Expedite the stock receiving process with barcode receiving
Fusion Parts even comes with Karmak’s Deliver-It application. This tool can help you monitor the efficiency of your delivery team. It also gives you the ability to capture delivery signatures and pictures.
Karmak Fusion doesn’t just let you manage your dealership’s inventory in a smooth and efficient way, it can also help you make more deals and increase your revenue. Karmak’s Fusion Sales program gives you the ability to:
- Send quotes to clients on OEM forms
- Deliver and invoice units in installments
- Analyze the profit on each line item in a deal
- Easily manage the client’s after sales service
- View real-time inventory costs, and
- Review snapshots of unit ownership changes
The Fusion Sales system even allows you to view detailed salesperson commission records for each line item in a deal. With the Karmak software, there’s no need for any manual calculations.
Your commitment to your clients doesn’t end when the deal closes. You also need to help them maintain and repair their equipment. This Karmak Fusion module helps you do just that. With Fusion Service, you can:
- Track the proficiency and productivity of your technicians
- Monitor your service team’s calendar
- Notify customers about necessary preventative maintenance
- Manage deferred unit repairs, and
- Check client credit before opening a repair order
The capabilities offered by this module of the Karmak DMS can help you keep your customers happy and generate additional revenue for your dealership.
The Fusion Accounting module makes keeping track of your equipment dealership’s finances a breeze by giving you the ability to:
- Track your organization’s fixed assets and post depreciation
- Monitor purchase orders and automatically pay vendors
- Outsource collections to a third-party company
- Manage multi-location clients from a single parent account, and
- Reconcile your inventory with your accounts
With Fusion Accounting, all transactions are carried out in real-time, meaning you always have access to the most up-to-date information about your dealership’s finances. No need to wait for a quarterly report from your CPA.
fusionZONE + Karmak
Perhaps the most exciting thing about Karmak Fusion is its ability to integrate with fusionZONE. When you load your data into the Unity API backend, the skilled developers at fusionZONE can build a high-converting website with a real-time connection to your inventory in as little as a few weeks.
Once your new website is complete, your customers will have the ability to search for and purchase equipment online, without needing to call your office to check inventory levels. That is a surefire way to boost sales! The seamless integration makes the process simple. It involves no time-consuming data entry. All you need to do is contact the fusionZONE team and let them work their magic!
While talking to a representative, don’t forget to ask about other fusionZONE digital marketing services, like:
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Google Ads management
- Reputation management
- Video advertising, and
- Social media marketing
With Karmak and fusionZONE behind you, there’s no limit to what your dealership can achieve! Once you have the Karmak DMS up and running, get in touch with the fusionZONE team by calling (424) 232-0728 or filling in this contact form. Before long, you’ll have a new website your customers are sure to love!